long overrideDefaultAnnoAlignment(int vertEnum, in horzEnum)
This method changes the current vertical and horizontal placement enumerations for the layer to vertEnum and horzEnum, repsectively. Valid values for vertEnum are: 0, 1, or 2, corresponding to above, centered, and below, respectively. Valid values for horzEnum are: 0, 1, or 2, corresponding to left, centered, and right, respectively. Based on these assignments, the text is placed in any of nine possible positions, relative to the target. These nine positions are:
- Above and to the left
- Above and horizontal centered
- Above and to the right
- Vertically centered and to the left
- Vertically centered and horizontally centered
- Vertically centered and to the right
- Below and to the left
- Below and horizontally centered
- Below and to the right
The target position to which these offsets apply depends upon the layer type, as follows:
- Polygon - the center of the polygon
- Line - the mid-point of the line
- Point - the location of the point.
The alignment defined via this method will be used during all subsequent calls to doAnnotation for this layer.
This method returns zero upon success, and returns an error code if either of the arguments are invalid.