long showSymbolAlongTrackAtTime( string ck, long t, string label )
This method causes the track with CARIS Key ck to display its symbol at the point where the track time equals t. The symbol is optionally labeled with label, if label is not the empty string, i.e. "". The track's symbol is that supplied to addVertexHighlightingSupport as an argument. The label will be the default color unless the color index file has an entry for TRK_LBL. The label will be the default font, unless the client has previously called overrideDefaultTrackFont.
This method returns 0 upon success, and returns an error code if one of the following occurs:
- There is no feature with CARIS Key ck
- The feature with CARIS Key ck is not a track
- There is no point along the track where the time equals t
- The label's font could not be created
- The label could not be created
- The symbol could not be created
Note that the latter two are the result of CARIS Spatial Framework errors which should not normally occur and typically imply a corrupted map dataset.